SME Blockchain for Automotive
SME Blockchain for Automotive
Location: US remote or Scottsdale, Arizona
We are looking for highly talented and motivated subject matter experts in Automotive systems & EDI willing to learn blockchain and help our customers build applications on our platform Atlas.
Atlas eliminates supply chain fragmentation due to point to point EDI or API through next-generation smart contracts. It automates community processes and data reconciliation among participants without disrupting business models or infrastructure.
Atlas was built from the ground up for Fortune 2000s and blockchain consortia to easily track assets, certify provenance, accelerate payments and settlements, and enable new IoT/Artificial Intelligence/Mobile solutions.
Atlas offers the best features of Ethereum, Fabric, Corda, and middleware to power Digital Supply Chain.
As a SME Blockchain for Automotive, you will develop reference solutions, and presentations to enable customers and partners to understand and leverage the value of Atlas. You will provide subject matter expertise in Automotive, design/integrate solutions, and ensure customers success.
Candidates must be interested in solving problems that have never been solved before, and passionate about delivering business value from technology.
Role and Responsibilities
- Engage with your industry ecosystem to drive awareness for Atlas
- Develop and lead demos at key industry events & customer workshops
- Lead consulting missions working closely with our product team
- Lead industry solution design, integration, and support
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst Atlas community
- Willingness to adapt to international time zones and travel up to 40% when safe
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as solution lead or application manager optimizing core processes from back end systems to trading partners
- Proficient in at least one business application and one EDI standard
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn new technologies, put them in practice with tough deadlines, and work through challenging problems.
- Practical development experience with most of the following:
- Enterprise programming language such as Golang, Java, C/C++, etc.
- REST API, XML and JSON schemas.
- SQL database (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Information Security concept and cryptography theory
- Middleware software technologies (WebSphere, Mulesoft, WSO2, etc.)
- Cloud platform (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Agile software development methodology and tools (Jenkins, Git, Jira, etc.)
- Possess strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Able to work in a very fluid and fast-paced environment with autonomy
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Attractive startup equity compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible working hours
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
Sky Republic is an EEO and AA Employer.